SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ruthj98

Suggestions to improve the look of my 12 year old main bathroom?

I'll admit it. I have practically no taste. I couldn't decide on what to choose when doing a total redo of our main bathroom. Today I know I made poor choices. Is there anything I can do to make it more attractive?

Our bathroom was redone with good workmanship---custom made cabinets and special detail on the ceramic flooring. I like the cabinets. I love the floor pattern. We put ceiling to floor ceramic tile all around. I love the large white tiles, but it would have been so much better if we did not use the accent tiling midway up and near the ceiling. That really limited our choice of color for this bathroom. Then I went and picked out a countertop that is pink and the ceramic floor is pink. Yuck! The cabinets are a white washed pinkish hue. I can't believe what a mess I made of this washroom. Due to the expense of the tiling, the custom made cabinets and detailed ceramic floor, I cannot just tear it all out. Do you see any way that I could make changes and improve the look of this bathroom? Any help is appreciated.

Comments (59)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor