SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
misstko2015

Finished kitchen reveal, lots of pics...

Miss TKO 2015
8 years ago

First off, thank you all so much! All of my research, all my decisions, I scour this forum/site for input. You have answered/solved so many of my questions, even without posting a question, it was on here with the information for me to evaluate and help. This forum is such an amazing resource and I am so thankful to be a part of it, even though I don't post as much now on houzz.

This is a "new to us" home, we've been here about a year and a half. The renovation was late March through July, we took out two walls to gain more light and have an open floorplan, expanded the kitchen, removed all the tile flooring on first floor, installed site finished hardwood. It was full of mishaps, as most renovations are, some that we are stuck with, however only I notice.

We really love the new space! I love the layout, the island, the seating at the island, the brightness and lightness, I love my marble, the power of the Blue Star burners, I love my view from all angles! In most all cases I went with function over form... at least for the way I function. And the kitchen has proven every day to function perfectly for our family of five.

So here is the link... I was afraid of the picture limit so I threw them on a webpage:

Miss TKO 2015 Kitchen Pics

Thanks again!

Comments (58)