SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

Skechers sale

ravencajun Zone 8b TX
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We went to the Skechers factory store Saturday. I wanted to get a pair for my sister for Christmas because she liked mine so much and they don't have a store near her. We definitely hit the right time. They have a big sale going on, they have reduced the regular prices plus it was buy one get a second pair for half price. I have never seen such good prices on Skechers. I paid a regular price of $29.99 and the second pair at half that! I got her 2 pairs for less than I normally pay for 1 pair.

I was not going to get anything for me but my husband went crazy and found three pairs he had to have so he forced me to get a pair for the half off lol

I got a really cute and very comfortable pair of slide on shoes, never had that kind in Skechers but I am glad he forced me to get them. I was pretty easily forced! I would have preferred to get them in the heather gray but of course it was not in my size so I got white which will go with anything. These are excellent for in the house shoes too.

So if you are in need of some extremely comfortable Skechers get thee to the sale.

My cute shoes

Comments (4)