SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bengardening

Muscle cramps

bengardening
8 years ago

A few nights ago I started getting leg cramps. I went in and laid on my bed because I have a bar of soap under the mattress and I thought it would help it let up. It was way up on the top of my leg. It wouldn't let up so I told my husband to bring me the Skinner's Salve in and I turned over and I got a cramp in the other leg right above the knee in the back. I couldn't even move it hurt so bad. I rubbed some of the salve on them and it seemed to help. For the next 4 hours I kept getting cramps in both legs. The only thing I thought of that I did different is that I ran out of Vitamin D3 about 3 days before that. I take 2 of them everyday because Doctor OZ said it is for cancer prevention. Since pancreatic cancer runs in my family I will try anything. I really think that is what caused it. I bought some the next day and have not had cramps since.

Skinners Salve is like a Vicks or Mentholatum. It is used on animals. My veterinary friend swears by it. I have been using it on my sore knee and find some relief. I also used it on my psoriasis and it has almost cleared up. When I went to a dermatologist he looked at it and it looked so good he didn't think it was psoriasis. You can buy it at some places like Farm and Fleet, Runnings, TSC and others. There is also a web site for it.

Comments (48)