SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessica_smith28

A couple questions and an ID

Jessica Smith
8 years ago

Ok i think I'm just paranoid but I really want these plants to flourish and this is my second attempt. I just repotted an elephant bush that I got from a place on eBay, I used cactus and succulent soil mixed 50/50 with perlite but it looks pretty pitiful to me, the leaves look wilted and the color isn't bright, I have yet to water the soil or the plant because I don't want to over do it, but i think that's what it needs right now, can I get some expert opinions from you guys? I also have a key lime pie that I bought at the same time and I not know if it needs water yet or not, it doesn't look as sad but not great. Does anyone have any links for these two succulents that can give me a better idea of how to take care of these two kinds specifically?

And finally- I just bought this plant from my local Walmart, it was with the other succulents but I'm not for sure it is one? It has waxy leaves and large bulbs that are peaking out from the dirt, I'm planning on reporting it later tonight or tomorrow, AND since I have ur attention I have another little succulent that came with a mixed batch I had a while back and while every other kind died (because I over watered) this little guy has thrived so I'm waiting for a pot to arrive so I can replant him by himself. Any guess would be appreciated! :) thank you!!!

-elephant bush

-key lime pie

- plant #1 from walmart

- little guy

sorry if the pics aren't the best, I'm definitely not a photographer lol :)

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting