SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
somersetlass

Kohler Stages 45

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

This is our island, we have just cancelled an order for an 800mm Belfast sink (that would have been undermounted) due to the company not getting their *hit together I ordered at the end of September and they dispatched first week of October. It's still not here and we've tried three times now to get it delivered / left in a safe place etc the final straw was on Saturday We were in all day but the courier called, didn't leave a note or the sink despite me authorising the courier company to leave it in a safe place the company I ordered it with originally wanted to charge me another £25 redeliver fee so I lost it and cancelled the order and have taken it up with PayPal ( rant over)

anyway, onto the next as they say, I have always loved the kohler stages since getting to know about it on here. We are getting Carrara work tops and I really am drawn to the prep ability over the sink etc that is possible with the Stages. will it fit in to our cabinet of 900mm as the shelf bit can go to the 350mm cab on the left or right, we could get the cabinet guy to notch out / build the cabs to suit the sink if we kept the layout the same as the pic

( not decided which way round yet) or should I let the cabinet maker know we would like to change the layout of sink side of island pic of rough plan below Also if any of you have any pics of a stages in a smaller cabinet that would be great Advice on fitting would be great too

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH