SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
austin_bozarth

My Kitchen Layout

Austin B
8 years ago

I have seen all of the great ideas that this group has provided folks over the years on their kitchen layouts, and I wanted to submit ours. We have only a 1000sqft first floor, so this kitchen layout has been tricky. We are taking out a wall that would go through the middle of the island (about the left side of the sink) to do this. You can see it as a dashed line, but we are having it fully recessed. This is based off of our last kitchen remodel which went quite well, but we have tweaked it where we wanted to make some improvements. The cabinets will be a shaker design in white and we are looking at a Mont Blanc leathered quartzite for the countertops if we can get it for the price we want. The appliances will include a Miele 36DF, a 42BI SZ, a Miele speed oven, a SZ ice maker (gotta have clear ice), a bosche DW and a 24" undercounter wine fridge (Miele or SZ). The bar area will have a bottle pull out next to the ice maker. One thing I am considering is if we should swap the trash and the DW? Any other thoughts? We are pretty well set given this is based off of our last design, but I just wanted to see if there are any tweaks we should really consider before we finalize (hopefully on Sunday). Thanks in advance for your help and advice!

Thanks,

Austin

Comments (18)