SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
merlena87

Which of your roses have good repeat bloom?

Sara-Ann Z6B OK
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

As I was observing my roses this morning, I was recalling which ones have had the best repeat performance: Of my established roses, Peace sets on blooms almost continuously after the initial spring flush, not a huge number, but a few about every three weeks. Liebeszauber is almost never without bloom. Buxom Beauty has had good repeat bloom this year. America takes the longest for its first flush and after the first blooms it is almost never without a few. Dublin Bay blooms continually. My two most established HT roses, Royal William and Forgotten Dreams both had good repeat this year. and Double Delight has good repeat, also. Belinda's Dream is a workhorse and blooms no matter what. Our Lady of Guadalupe is beginning to bloom more often, with more blooms. Several of my roses need more TLC from me, like Love Song, Dick Clark and Pink Peace, they usually have good repeat.

Almost all of my newly planted roses have had good repeat, most of them are in pots, with the exception of Beverly, which is in the ground, and right now has several buds, I thought it was through for the season a couple of weeks ago, but it surprised me, it's bloomed a lot during the season for a newly planted rose.

Comments (34)