SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lizb841722

Very affectionate husband but is not intimate

lizb841722
8 years ago

I am 30 and he is 35. Our sex life was great in the beginning, but for the past two years it's almost been non existent. We will go 2-3 months with no sex. I've talked to him several times and he has said he just isn't in the mood, too stressed etc. during one of our very rare intimate encounters I became pregnant which we are both very happy about. But now he just uses that as his excuse to not have sex with me. I do understand some men have issues with sex during pregnancy but ours started before that. He is very loving and affectionate but just has zero sexual feelings for me. I've broke down and cried, thought of every possible thing I can do to help, what I'm doing wrong, weight gain, and I just don't get it. Twice already he says he has wanted the "feeling" to come but it just wouldn't. And I know it's not that he can't because he takes care of himself just fine in that department. It's just me. He swears up and down its not me but he can't tell me why either he just says he don't know. Now this has resorted in me feeling lonely, not good enough and bouts of anger towards him. I love my husband so very much and I don't doubt he loves me, I'm just at a loss.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer