SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deva33atlanta

Photo updates - Neil, you should appreciate a few :-)

Hi!

I decided just to take some pictures of all my plants for the end of summer. Sometimes I like to look back and see how they have grown. Neil - you should recognize a few.

Unfortunately, the lighting today isn't great. Very cloudy in Iowa today. I may redo the pics if/when we get a nice sunny day. Hopefully, they don't need to make the move inside before that happens. If you would like to see all the photos I made an "idea book"

ripple jades showing some growth

If anyone remembers that horrendous scale covered jade I tried to save - this is what is left of it. Guess I saved something! It took all spring and summer just to root

End of summer 2015 (October) · More Info

this was a new addition this year. I am happy with its growth!

I think this one is gonna need a new pot come spring!

Neil - one of your favs! I moved it to a new spot on the balcony and the extra sun is giving me some nice pink tones!

This PvN exploded this summer! It was so tiny for 3 years or so, then all of a sudden quadrupled in size!

Neil - look at all the growth on this one!!! It has tripled in size!

These two are taking their time though. There is a little new growth on the hummels - which was starting to get a little more color back until these clouds decided to hang around for the last week or so.

And this one is just exploding! So many blooms and amazing growth this year. I hope it'll last in that pot for another year or two!

Hope y'all enjoyed these. I haven't had much to post about recently, so I figured and end of summer photo session would be nice. :-)

Deva

Comments (8)