SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamabirrd

update: update: traveling daylilies (photos 11)

mamabirrd
15 years ago

Hello everyone, old and new! I am stopping by to post some special pictures, long overdue. I hope Jo will forgive me for posting them so late. And thank you Marea for reminding me! HUGS!

These photot's are of the special gifts handmade by Jo for my sweet boy Talon. Excuse the wrinkles........we love to cuddle with our blankies. :) Each gift is so cherished and these pictures do not do justice to show the love, talent, care, and thought that went into making each one.

Here is the beautiful, soft blanket that Talon loves....

The colors are so pretty and it's really heavy duty but soft as can be. This blankie will be around for a long time. : )

Jo made this growth chart which we LOVE......not sure if you can see the inch marks going up the side......

It will be so nice to finally be able to hang it in Talon's new room someday.

The quilt is so amazing! Jo did each stitch lovingly by hand. Can you believe it?? Thank you all for your contributions. We love it so much. Read the poem by Jo....she is talented beyond words. I tried to get pictures of each of your squares....hope you can see 'em.

Even the back is gorgeous.......

I cannot wait to someday tell Talon all about this quilt. Thank you again to all of you, and especially you Jo for such a beautiful gift.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I only have a minute, so I better run. Keep your fingers crossed for me.....more medical issues that we're trying to solve. I promise to come back with more pictures and updates and hopefully to get caught up on all the posts.

Hugs,

~Dawn (mamabirrd)

Comments (45)