SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19691726

Beautiful, sweet-smelling bath products?

User
8 years ago

I've not been much of a "bath girl", preferring my daily shower - but now that I have a jetted tub front and center in our new master bath, I plan to use it. Often. I'm wondering if any of you have recommendations for lovely bath products? I'd like to invest in a bath "additive" (for lack of a better word - I'm not even sure what should/should not be used in jetted tubs so will definitely need to look into that as well) that not only smells out-of-this-world heavenly, but is pretty to look at displayed on the side of the tub as well. Bath salts? Shower gel used to bathe in? Pretty sure bubble bath and jets are not a good combination. I really don't know WHAT to use. At Home Goods yesterday, I handled a number of things (The English name Pecksniff's makes me giggle like a 6-year old, but I do like their products), including some gorgeous-scented soaps from England, Italy, and Scotland in beautiful boxes. But I didn't buy anything, because I'm just not quite sure what I want. I thought surely my friends here would have a few brands/scents to suggest. Surely?

:-)

Comments (15)