SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 9 - 24 - 15

8 years ago

But I don't begrudge anybody, because I know how hard it is to have that dream and to make it happen, whether or not it's just to put a roof over your head and food on the table.
Carol Burnett

I think the hardest thing to do in the world, show-business-wise, is write comedy.
Carol Burnett

As far as sitcoms go, I thought Jenna Elfman in 'Dharma and Greg' was a wonderful physical comedienne who had great timing.
Carol Burnett

Celebrity was a long time in coming; it will go away. Everything goes away.
Carol Burnett

I was kind of shy as a kid. I was a pretty good student. I was a wallflower, or nerd, if you will.
Carol Burnett

It costs a lot to sue a magazine, and it's too bad that we don't have a system where the losing team has to pay the winning team's lawyers.
Carol Burnett

I do the 'New York Times' crossword puzzle every morning to keep the old grey matter ticking.
Carol Burnett

I'm really not that funny in real life! But I am the best audience one could find. I love to laugh.
Carol Burnett

On the good days, my mother would haul out the ukulele and we'd sit around the kitchen table - it was a cardboard table with a linoleum top - and sing.
Carol Burnett

My grandmother and I saw an average of eight movies a week, double features, second run.
Carol Burnett

I love the writing. I love the idea of typing and seeing it on the computer and printing it out myself and, you know, moving sentences around. I like that.
Carol Burnett

In '57, I got a job at the Blue Angel nightclub, and a gentleman named Ken Welch wrote all my material for me. I lived at a place called the Rehearsal Club that was actually the basis for a play called Stage Door.
Carol Burnett

I very much enjoyed doing 'Law & Order,' playing a killer - that was fun, and they had a family feel around the set, so it was a happy show to do even though the subject matter was quite the opposite.
Carol Burnett

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living
More Discussions