SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
harlowolivia

My New Washer Arrived Today!

Harlow
8 years ago

At about 9 am, much earlier than expected to arrive, my new washer came!! Needlessly to say, I have been doing laundry ALL day. Sitting in front of it, and watching the clothes tumble in all its glory! The different cycles are really interesting to watch, almost as satisfying as some good Netflix lol. The LED lights drum let's me watch everything.

Well, I decided on the LG mega capacity turbo washer. I really kept going back and fourth between this and Electrolux, but decided against it as service for my area is limited (which is bizarre, Im not in the boonies)

So far I've washed jeans, towels, hoodies, dog bed covers, blankets and bedding. So LOTS of loads. It is performing wonderfully, everything is coming out clean and great smelling!

I just need to find a good detergent for darks. II was also toying with buying stpp from amazon, since my water is very hard here.

Anyway, I know I'll be on the hunt in my home for anything that needs a good wash, or even a small boost of refreshment!

I'm just so happy! So so so so happy! My LG is wiped down, detergent tray airing out on top, and I'm mentally planning tomorrows loads before bed!

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio