SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 9 - 15 - 15

User
8 years ago

Posting from my new laptop, was on sale for half price and the original price was very low. Still it is 3 times the computer as the all old ones, had win 8 and upgraded to win 10.

Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
Mahatma Gandhi

If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm.
Mahatma Gandhi

Man becomes great exactly in the degree in which he works for the welfare of his fellow-men.
Mahatma Gandhi

I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won't presume to probe into the faults of others.
Mahatma Gandhi

There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever.
Mahatma Gandhi

A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
Mahatma Gandhi

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
Mahatma Gandhi

Self-respect knows no considerations.
Mahatma Gandhi

Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.
Mahatma Gandhi

Non-violence is not a garment to be put on and off at will. Its seat is in the heart, and it must be an inseparable part of our being.
Mahatma Gandhi

Man can never be a woman's equal in the spirit of selfless service with which nature has endowed her.
Mahatma Gandhi

All compromise is based on give and take, but there can be no give and take on fundamentals. Any compromise on mere fundamentals is a surrender. For it is all give and no take.
Mahatma Gandhi

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions