SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Natural, more earth friendly laundry detergents

mamapinky0
8 years ago

Have any of you used them, and what's been your opinion? To date I've used;

Nellies: will not remove stains, but will do fine on lightly soiled garments that just need freshened, I would recommend this for gently worn darks since its OB free.

Method Free: I've only used it 2 times so I can't base an opinion yet, I used it on a twin comforter and a medium sized blanket that I had packed in the linen closet, they just needed freshened and it worked fine for that.

Biokleen Premium Plus: I love it, I've heard mixed reviews about this, but for whites I've had excellent results, enzymes and sodium percarbonate, whitens whites and removes stains leaves my clothes clean, white, soft, with a clean fresh scent. I have softer city water 1gr/gal so that could be why I have such good results.

Ecover liquid (Sunny Day): this stuff is pure magic on bed sheets, leaves them very silky feeling with a wonderful clean scent. It will also clean the dirtiest load you can throw at it since its loaded with 5 enzymes,Lipase, Mannanase, Amylase, Cellulase, and Subtilisin. And is great for darks, OB free, only one problem with it, Ecover discontinued it lol.

That might be all the more natural detergents I have, unless I forgot something hiding in the closet...so have you used any and whats been your results?

Comments (18)