SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amj0517

Need help hanging pictures in bathroom

amj0517
8 years ago

I purchased a set of two pictures with the intent to hang them, one on top of the other, over the toilet. But I am second guessing it since it may appear too "heavy". The vanity is to the left of the toilet with empty wall space to the right of the toilet.

I've since purchased a towel bar to place to the left of the shower, or to the right of the toilet. To the left of the shower would be more user-friendly, but in all honesty this is a basement bathroom so I doubt the shower will ever be used. My thought was to hang one picture from the set over the toilet and the other over the towel bar. So what do you think will look best?

1. One picture over the toilet, one over the towel bar (to the left of shower)
  2. One picture over the toilet, one over the towel bar (to the right of toilet)
  3. Both pictures over toilet, towel bar to left of shower
  4. Some other arrangement

Thanks for your input!

(Having trouble posting my photos of the bathroom. I click the Photo button, selected my photo from my computer, clicked Open, but it is not appearing here). I'll post this then try to load them as a follow up comment.)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz