SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavendar

FINALLY.....before pictures of our kitchen!

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Mom said she promised you all pictures....so here are a few of the 'before' photos. The baking area will probably stay the same, but we will be changing the floor to match the dining area :)

Baking area and toaster space. This was the desk, but my mom likes a lower area for baking. We can move the bread box and toaster...and she is ready to go!

The counter top is in pretty good shape and she likes it...so we'll probably keep it 'as is'. This side of the kitchen is not getting new base cabinets.

Here is the 'second baking area' which will have new base cabinets. This will be a cabinet with pull out shelves...and it's right across from the wall oven. These are the canisters I found for her on Ebay, after she said she'd like monarchs in the kitchen :)

Oh, and that cheese dish was my last week Goodwill find!

This is the unfitted cabinet, which will eventually go over this butcher block cart. It's light blue, but I think it looks more white in the picture. And that's the cute timer mom gave me....notice it's purple. LOL

And finally, here's our fridge....with pictures by our 'nieces/nephews'. We call them that, since their dad and my husband have been friends since grade school.

That's all for now! Rest of kitchen has too much 'stuff' stacked around, while we're still pulling out carpet. Think of this as a preview...next time, sink, cooktop and ovens!

Comments (21)