SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kittymoonbeam

Thank you for wisdom and kindness

kittymoonbeam
8 years ago

I needed to come here. I was feeling so down on myself and alone. I used to know my body well. Every month it was a reliable clock. I experienced great bursts of energy and creativity when ovulating and periods of reflection and nurturing on my period.

Perimenopause was rough but I thought I'd tough it out and one day I wouldn't have to worry about the fear of pregnancy or the inconvience of getting a period.

I wasn't ready for some of the things that come along and I was in sadness and felt helpless because I wanted to be natural and not expose myself to risk of cancer through drugs. I appreciate all that you have shared here. It helps so much. And thank you also to the men who have shared and understand and have stood by their loves with patience and tenderness.

I remember a show about early humans and how tough we had it starting out and how few of us there were in the ice ages. Every person counted back then. So many women died early from childbirth and even into Victorian times. This was if you even made it out of childhood at all. The show said that the natural lifespan of a human way back when was @ 40 so most people never experienced this at all. Their bodies said goodbye before they stopped trying to reproduce. We are the bold pioneers and so good for us. One day I believe science will solve these troubles and we'll age gracefully until our time comes. Until then, let's be glad we're here and share what we know to make the path easier.

Comment

Sponsored