Friday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
Friday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (11)I never did find a Trivia post on Thursday, either. I thought perhaps you were having computer problems. I think all of the above guesses are logical (to me, anyway), so to be different I'm going to say they have larger glasses. Rusty...See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (18)Oh there are so many possibilities with this one. My top picks: - Conduct personal business during work hours - come to work late - take time off in the middle of the day to workout - take home office supplies (tape, paper clips, paper, laptops) - stuff in refrigerator is fair game - personal grooming of any type (yes, I have seen some shaving with an electric shaver, putting on makeup, clipping nails, nail polish, just about everything at their desks)...See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (11)$30.00 a year is roughly $.50 a week. That's not much! But! Is it a once a year purchase? Monthly purchase? Weekly? Hmmmmmmm. . . . Toothpicks? Lightbulbs? Scouring powder? Rusty...See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (12)Hair follicles........at least I hope they do after looking at my hairbrush every morning!...See More- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDES8 Lessons on Renovating a House from Someone Who's Living It
So you think DIY remodeling is going to be fun? Here is one homeowner's list of what you may be getting yourself into
Full Story
EVENTSNovember’s Hottest Home Design Events
See what’s on the Houzz list of things to see and do this month
Full Story
jeff-1010