Friday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (11)
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
Friday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (18)Oh there are so many possibilities with this one. My top picks: - Conduct personal business during work hours - come to work late - take time off in the middle of the day to workout - take home office supplies (tape, paper clips, paper, laptops) - stuff in refrigerator is fair game - personal grooming of any type (yes, I have seen some shaving with an electric shaver, putting on makeup, clipping nails, nail polish, just about everything at their desks)...See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (12)Hair follicles........at least I hope they do after looking at my hairbrush every morning!...See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (22)"Also, illegal handicap parking...or what often appears to be illegal. The car has the placard for the handicap spot, but the driver's able to walk all over Costco. Hmmm...makes me think the handicapped person stayed at home." As someone who has a handicap placard, I hate seeing ignorant comments like this one. Yes, I can walk. Not quickly. Not ever without pain. Not without holding onto something (e.g., my husband, if he's with me, or a shopping cart even when Hubs is with me but we're at a grocery store or Costco). And some days are better than others. Some days, when first getting to a store, I can walk "ok." But as time goes on and I take more steps, walking becomes more difficult and more painful, and it's more obvious that I have a problem. If you truly think someone is abusing a handicap placard, ask to see their ID and paper from the DMV. It comes with the placard, and has the person's name on it. I keep mine in my wallet, and my wallet is always with me. Or use the camera function of your cell phone and take a photo of the person, the car license plate, and the placard (each placard has a unique number on it - just like a license plate does, or a driver license). Fill out a complaint form and send it along with the photos to the DMV. And pray that you never qualify for a handicap placard....See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (17)How many people they've slept with before they met their current significant other. (Hey, it's the only thing I could come up with that hadn't been guessed before. Bank accounts was already taken.)...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDES8 Lessons on Renovating a House from Someone Who's Living It
So you think DIY remodeling is going to be fun? Here is one homeowner's list of what you may be getting yourself into
Full Story
EVENTSNovember’s Hottest Home Design Events
See what’s on the Houzz list of things to see and do this month
Full Story
jim_1 (Zone 5B)