SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rmorrow2

Need advice with installation and plumbing Wyndham 24" amare vanity

Rebecca Morrow
8 years ago

I am looking for advice on installing and plumbing a 24" amare vanity by the Wyndham collection. Long story short, we are remodeling a very small bathroom and chose this vanity as it was small, but had drawers below the sink. It's a free floating vanity with 2 drawers. The top drawer has a u-shape to account for the plumbing, and the second drawer has no accommodation.

We had a contractor install it, and unfortunately he didn't look at the vanity prior. The plumbers came and were stumped. The drain needed to be moved up, and they did a T configuration for the plumbing.

We know the wall needs to be opened to move the drain up, but we have talked to another contractor and he seemed puzzled as to how to plumb it without cutting the drawers out and making them cosmetic fronts. (I guess this type of vanity is uncommon in Nebraska.)

I tried emailing WyndhamCollection but never heard back. I want the drawer space, and cutting out the drawers is not something I'm willing to do. Can anyone give advice?

Thanks!

Comments (2)