SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nat4b

Friday

8 years ago

Hi everyone!

Nice to be able to participate again (had computer problems). Though even earlier this year I had troubles with this new site. So slow on my computer. At least I can look at pics (and read posts) again :)

Daylilies - a bit disappointing this year. They are huge, most of them anyway but lots and lots of blotchy blooms, poor opening, dried out buds etc. Don't know what's going on but so sad to see some familiar pretty faces with unattractive spots.

Had 2 complete losses after winter, only sad about Bluegrass Memories, it was nice. Some are very small but at least they survived, 3-4. Among them Wild Horses, it was my first daylily of the season last year and 2013 too. This year it was Battle of Jericho :) Way before Stella and Happy Returns. It had a couple of those 'last year' scapes and started like mid May or something :) I'll try to add a pic (to see if that works for me)

This is from beginning of June. Still going strong and it actually is mostly clear and opens well (knock on wood :))

Only have 3 new added this year, and I am totally out of room not to mention can't afford anything I like right now :) Actually thinking about downsizing though my collection is tiny in comparison ;) But as usual have a very hard time deciding what to eliminate, love them all!

Comments (5)