SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelseyjj7

Stepson troubles

kelseyjj7
8 years ago

hi there I have been with my fiance for 4 years he has two boys aged 17 and 18. we have had many many problems with the 17 year old..he lives with his mother. we have had a few issues with the 18 year old but he has lived with us full time for the last 3 years. he is going to be 19 in December hasn't worked for 2 years failed school twice so he is in grade 11 and barely goes to school. we don't even see him on weekends he has no curfew and basically no rules. dad puts money in his bank account all the time. about 3 months ago we found very small amount of cocaine and marijuana in his room. we kicked him out he came back in 2 days, and signed an agreement of all these rules he would abide by. needless to say within 2 weeks he was back doing the same old stuff. last weekend my 15 year old daughter told me that he came downstairs and told her how much money he was making selling drugs... we went in his room and in his fridge he had about 150 percocet pills.my older 21 year old son was over for a visit and saw stepson selling these pills in my driveway. my step son was so high on coke he was twitching and pissed his pants my fiance called the cops gave the cops the percocet and they took him away for the night. here is where my problem lies. it's been 4 or 5 days now and my fiance wants him back home. actually ..i do love this boy alot but my 15 year old daughter is my priority and I am scared of the people that stepson hangs around and I'm scared they're going to come here...and i dont want stepson around me or my daughter. this is my home..i moved my fiance and his stepson in here. do I have the right to tell my fiance I don't want him back or at least not back until he has done rehab or jail time or something??

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH