SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 6 - 15 - 15

User
8 years ago

Humility is the true key to success. Successful people lose their way at times. They often embrace and overindulge from the fruits of success. Humility halts this arrogance and self-indulging trap. Humble people share the credit and wealth, remaining focused and hungry to continue the journey of success.
Rick Pitino

Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
Albert Einstein

To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.
Jeanne Moreau

Love... it surrounds every being and extends slowly to embrace all that shall be.
Khalil Gibran

It's nice to just embrace the natural beauty within you.
Victoria Justice

Manifest plainness, embrace simplicity, reduce selfishness, have few desires.
Lao Tzu

Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course.
William Shakespeare

Once you have an innovation culture, even those who are not scientists or engineers - poets, actors, journalists - they, as communities, embrace the meaning of what it is to be scientifically literate. They embrace the concept of an innovation culture. They vote in ways that promote it. They don't fight science and they don't fight technology.
Neil deGrasse Tyson

I think women should start to embrace their age. What's the alternative to getting older? You die. I can't change the day I was born. But I can take care of my skin, my body, my mind, and try to live my life and be happy.
Olivia Munn

Science is the best idea humans have ever had. The more people who embrace that idea, the better.
Bill Nye

We have to embrace obstacles to reach the next stage of joy.
Goldie Hawn

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions