SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
koffman99

Fed Up with Fed Ex !

koffman99
8 years ago

I am totally fed up with Fed EX. This is the second time in a year they have delivered a package to the wrong address. The first time at least a a kind neighbor brought the package to me.

This time I ordered from a reputable online Hosta dealer on 5/23/15, tracking shows the package arrived at my house 5/29/15 @ 9;10 am. But the package never was left at my house !

I received a package from another Hosta garden @ 9;39am the same morning (different truck) from Fed Ex. I had been in the front yard mowing the lawn, so I was at home when the supposed package arrived.

Now I have to spend the time tracking the package down and communicating with Fed Ex. This after two weeks of the Hosta plants being in a box with no water or sunlight. So I can imagine how healthy they are going to be, if they are ever found.

The seller has been less than helpful in trying to help. But I must say it's not his fault , he did his part in apparently getting them here. But, what is my recourse on dead Hosta's or a package that was never found ? This order was in excess of $50 bucks, which isn't going to break me either way, but I still would like to have the plants or my money back.

Sorry for the rant, just very frustrated right now.

P.S. Oh, and I forgot to mention the last package of Hostas ordered and delivered through Fed Ex Home delivery three plants had broken petioles and looked like they had been tossed around the box pretty good.

Comments (13)