SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam61

Another fashion post . . .

tinam61
8 years ago

Since we are talking about pants, etc. I got to thinking of a question for you gals. Any new trends in fashion you are enjoying for this lovely warm weather?

Something else that brought my question to mind was Mt's mention and pic of her daughter's lace shorts. I have not seen a pair of lace shorts in my area. I did recently see some really cute print rayon shorts though.

A few items I'm enjoying:

I love the kimonos and have a couple of those. One I have is actually more fitted - more like a long open cardigan - with fringe. It is black and has short sleeves and fringe around the bottom. Which makes it hit mid-thigh. I have a pair of wider leg cropped pants that it looks great with and I've also paired it with cropped jeans and added a tank and a long necklace.

That's another item I've enjoyed seeing more of this season - the long necklaces. The one I mentioned above has a tassel. I'm seeing alot of tassel jewelry and today even saw shoes with tassels on them. I guess tassels are in.

Loving the flowy, printed pants and finding more cropped (straight/trim) pants this season also.

Rayon! I have always liked rayon and am finding more of it this season.

Something I love on others but absolutely does me no favors at all are the palazzo pants. Now that is one style I am definitely too short and too curvy for. I've seen some really cute fabrics/prints in these pants, but they are just not for me. (((SIGH)))

Wedges and thong sandals are definitely very popular in my area for shoes.

What's popular in your area and are you liking any of these trends?

Comments (16)