SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nesting67

18" Deep vanity

nesting67
8 years ago

I know this topic has been beat to death, but I'm running out of options and thought I would see if anyone has any ideas. Long time lurker, new poster.

My bathroom is long and narrow (11.5 ft X 4.5 feet not including shower area) and the vanity sits on the long wall. The first thing you see when you enter is the side and top of the vanity. In looking for ways to open up the space, I've settled on a furniture style vanity that sits on legs - no toe kick at about 42" wide with decorative side panels. So far I've looked at Bertch (Madison style), Strasser ($$) Showplace Furniture series ($$$), Ultracraft at Studio 41 ($$$$) and a local cabinet maker. The Bertch seems like the best value, but I don't love the clunky style and odd paint colors. The Ikea Hemnes sink cabinet would be ok, if it were taller and had a different top/faucet. I'm waiting on an estimate on Wellborn, but I think that will be in the $$$$ range. Are there any other brands that are comparable in price and quality to Bertch? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (13)