SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 5 - 12 - 15

User
9 years ago

In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.
Albert Einstein

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
Albert Einstein

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
Albert Einstein

You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Albert Einstein

Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
Albert Einstein

All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
Albert Einstein

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
Albert Einstein

Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
Albert Einstein

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.
Albert Einstein

Solitude is painful when one is young, but delightful when one is more mature.
Albert Einstein

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
Albert Einstein

Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift.
Albert Einstein

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Albert Einstein

It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible nonconformist warmly acclaimed.
Albert Einstein

There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.
Albert Einstein

Comments (3)

Sponsored
More Discussions