SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavendar

Can I get some help with visualizing uppers?

Lavender Lass
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

I need some help! I've looked at this for far too long and I need fresh brains/eyes on this. LOL

Since our remodel is really more of a refresh...I am limited in what I can do. The uppers are all staying, but I want the few lowers (mostly dressers/unfitted) to work with the existing uppers.

Due to water damage, I have to take out all the lowers on the wall with the sink...and replace the area on another wall with standard height base cabinet and a dresser. The desk area is not being used and it's too low for anything else.

As you know, I am NOT afraid of color, so I want to tie in the uppers with the lowers, without looking too odd. I have a fridge/sink area, a separate cooking area and a baking area. It's not a perfect set up, but it fits our budget :)

So...I'll post pictures later, but I'm just looking for ideas for uppers above dressers. Anyone have any good ideas? The uppers on both sides of the sink 'match' but one set will be above the dishwasher and the other above the dresser. There will also be a dresser in the baking area. Both are 36" high. Thanks in advance!

Rough layout.....and not to scale.

Comments (21)