SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardeningglovequilter

quilting and cats..... sigh....

MiMi
9 years ago

How do those of you who have cats deal with it?... My husband rescued a absolutely adorable tuxedo kitten who had been living in the cart barn at the golf course. He called me and said "there is a little guy here who's been living in the cart barn for a week, I like him and have named him Birdie, can we have him? please come get him for me... what was I do to.. this man has never denied me a thing in our 43 years of marriage. So, I put the carrier in the car, go to the golf course and there sitting in the golf cart beside my husband is the kitten and they are eating apples together, the cutest dern thing you've ever seen. Our Chihuahua loves him to death, they play play play, it's really cute. Now the problem, I can't do a dern thing in my sewing room without his "help".. he gets up and lays down on the fabric when I'm trying to cut it, jumps up on the sewing table and plops down when I'm trying to piece, plays and tugs when I'm trying to iron... forget trying to cut out block pieces and play with them to see what pattern I like the best. His litter box is in my sewing room so I can't exactly shut him out. I just can't get mad at him, he is too dern cute and just want's attention constantly. How do those of you who have cats deal with this? I know I can't have the only cat who thinks quilting is playtime....

Comments (13)