SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cefreeman

Week 49: What I'm going to accomplish...

What a gorgeous day! :)

Since the weather has finally hit spring, I'm trying to catch up on the stuff I left sitting in the fall. It was almost December when I had to stop, so it's been there a while.

This week I started moving piles of reclaimed (gifted) lumber behind the giant mulch pile in my front yard. Get them somewhat out of sight.

I put a layer of wood chips on the new garden bed. Where did all those baby mosquitos come from?

My neighbors and I stood my gargantuan potting bench up and got it to the end of the porch, where I'll secure it. Now I can take all the gardening stuff I do in the front steps and do it somewhat out of sight. Given the fact it sits there for months, it'll be nice to have this around the corner.

I've picked up a couple CL pieces to sell. This morning I have a bite on a gorgeous, antique armoire. This nice person is coming tomorrow morning. She LMK she's telling family and friends where she and her husband will be, and how long it should take. Huh? If you're worried, why are you telling me!? It doesn't change my plans to [strike thru] murder, [/end] ah, er, be up and dressed by the time they arrive.

Today i hand spread turf builder, broad leaf weed killer onto those horrible buttercups that eat the little grass I have. Along with this evil mix, I put grass seed, clover, and my yarrow seed in just in case something might take. This was about 2 hours.

My plan is to get the crap off the front porch. Lots of lumber pieces. Pine to take the nails out of, etc. One thing a day. Even if it's small, I'm going to return to my accomplishments and post them. The Hoarders marathons have scared me, so I need to remind myself what I'm doing with all this [strike thru] crap [/end] building material. It doesn't do me any good just to stack it. i

So what are you doing this week?

Comments (18)