SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cefreeman_gw

Week 26: SIX months of accomplishments!

CEFreeman
9 years ago

Can you believe we've been writing these threads for six months now? When you look at week by week, we've done so much. And with any home project, there's so much ahead.

This week, I plan to finish my (huge) potting bench. I see it in my mind's eye, and so far it's happening!

I have no other plans, other than trying to get some outside things done before it's too cold. Sometimes a list helps me:
Planting some Japanese maples.
Cleaning up the crap in the front yard.
Mulching the places I've just planted.
Maybe finishing the fence with my neighbor.
Finish stripping (and maybe putting a finish) on my mahogany front door and swapping it with the one that's on the front right now.

Boy, if I were superwoman, I could really get this done in a week. But, I'm a lazy, not-so-lazy person. :) It's getting too cold to work outside, which will mean I return to [Jaws music] The Inside.

Do you think I could justify the Hoarder pathways through construction materials in my house as safety? Really. If someone were to come through one of the 4 sliders, or 2 almost floor-to-ceiling windows, they'd probably trip, alert me, but break their neck. Perhaps if I just left it....

What's on your list?

Comments (38)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz