SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
emmanuel_martinez17

Indoor Meyer Lemon Tree, Curling and Falling Leaves

Hello all, this is the first indoor tree that I've bought and tried to grow myself. I bought my tree from amazon about 2 weeks ago and when it arrived the leaves were curled up and droopy. I attributed this to the fact that it took about 4 days to arrive at my house and was in a box the whole time. Since then the leaves have started dropping off of the tree and more and more leaves are curling. I currently live in PA and have not taken the plant outside because of the cold which is just starting to break. However i move the plant around about twice a day so that it can get some direct sunlight. It gets about 5 to 6 hours of sunlight a day. I still have yet to transplant the plant from its original container because I'm afraid the plant isn't healthy enough to survive if i do. I have ordered Dyna-GroFoilage fertilizer in an attempt to try and save the plant. Is there anything else you guys can recommend so that this project is a success? Thanks for taking the time to read and (hopefully) reply! Here are some pics so that you guys have an idea what I'm working with

Comments (2)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES