SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
djannih

Need to find this australian plant

Johnny
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Hi,

Some time ago I went to a local plant shop and I saw this really cool plant. It was in a pot and about 60-70 cm tall. I remember reading a sign it was an australian plant but I can't remember if it was a bush, tree, flowering plant etc. It was pretty expensive (most likely because it's not very common where I'm from which would be Sweden) and at the time I wasn't able to buy it. Some time ago I came to think about this plant again and has since tried to find it on the web, but it's like it doesn't exist. The cool thing about it was that the leaves/branches (unfortunately I can't remember which one it was) were opposite phyllotaxy in absolute perfect order. Every pair was on opposite sides of the stem exactly 90 degrees turned from the former/latter pair. The leaves/branches split up towards their ends and the pairs were something like 5-7 cm apart starting a bit up on the stem. Does this description make any sense to anyone here? I so badly want to find this plant again.

Regards./ Johnny

EDIT: I went to the actual store to ask about this plant but the employee couldn't recall which one it was. :(

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Yellowlite
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Chicago's Leading Clean Energy & Solar Panel Provider