SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rara_avis21

Bathroom paint advice (lots of wood/almond/gold)

rara_avis21
9 years ago

I need advice for my only full bathroom. Currently in the extremely tiny space is an almond tub/sink, white toilet (new), gold fixtures, wood door/trim, wood cabinetry with a white/grey 'stone' vinyl floor - all of those things will have to stay for now. There is a floor to ceiling wood cabinet (which will have to stay for now) between the sink and wall (not pictured) and the photographer is literally standing in the doorway (door is wood). All the cabinetry has this strange inset basket weave. I plan on replacing the hardware and maybe one day painting the cabinetry, but for now the walls are my concern. The gold trim around the bathtub has to stay. There used to be doors at some point and the track is screwed into the tub. Removing it would leave holes and I'm not prepared to replace the tub yet.

This photo is from the listing a year ago. The window has since been replaced and has white trim and the shower curtain/bathmat are different, but those are easily changeable.

I keep second guessing myself and can't decide on a paint colour that will work the almond/white/wood. Please help me narrow it down.

Comments (2)