SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janelor

What gray goes with SW Sea Salt?

janelor
9 years ago

Help! I thought I had more time to fine-tune my selections on bathroom paint, but painter is coming in 3 days!

Here are the tiles I'm using: the white will be the floor, the grey will be the shower walls, the pebble (darker one) will be the shower floor. In the second photo, the color is kind of off, but there are the floor and shower tiles again, and my granite for the countertops.

I will also have a little white claw-foot slipper tub.

I really have wanted Sea Salt on the walls for awhile. Thought I wanted to do the cabinetry in grey, then thought white, now not sure!

My worry is that, with all the white floor tile, and the soft color of Sea Salt, that white cabinets will be too stark. I want the bathroom to be calm and soothing, not washed out.

Plus, I might like to draw the grey from the shower into the cabinets.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice grey that would look good with these tiles and the Sea Salt walls?

I went to Sherwin Williams today looking for white, and found Eider White, which looks grey. But is it grey enough?!

Hoo boy. I'm really seeing how a designer earns his/her money! Doing this by myself is hard.....I am constantly amazed at the little (curse word) (curse word) decisions I'm having to make!

Thanks in advance for any help. I know you guys on this forum are the most amazing, and I have gotten so much information from here.

Comment