SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ranger12

Framed beaded inset or frameless? Same price

I finally have decided on Cabinet wood and cabinet line. I really did have my heart set on Medallion Calistoga in Hickory with an Amaretto stain and possibly a glaze or highlight. I was not able to get this in my budget locally as the glaze and highlights really added to the cost, as does the inset that I prefer.

I am going to purchase Shiloh Hickory with chestnut stain and a glaze or highlight. The Richmond Door isn't as nice as the Calistoga but I will be satisfied. My last decision is beaded inset or frameless. I started this journey wanting frameless cabinets but the first estimate I got was from Brookhaven and it was more then 30% more than I wanted to spend, so I started looking at mid priced cabinets and the Shiloh/Showplace/Medallion lines came to the head of the line. Now Shiloh is my choice based on cost and construction but I now have the choice of Beaded inset or frameless at the same cost.

I like the looks of the beaded inset, but the idea of getting more space with frameless cabinets is also nice.

Which do you think would be a better choice? We don't know how long we will stay in this house, so which do you think would be most noticed and the best ROI at resale?

TIA,

Gayle

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor