SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laceyvail

Want to share a recent experience

laceyvail 6A, WV
9 years ago

I've never posted on this forum before, but I've been many years on Garden Forums. Recently the cold water faucet on my tub started leaking. My plumber told me I'd have to order the part myself and then he'd install it.

I knew it was a Kohler, so I called an internet hardware store I've ordered from before, and they said I'd have to call Kohler to find out the part and gave me the number. It was very easy to get a Customer Support person for plumbing on the line. She walked me through how to identify it--essentially, Kohler requires that the part ID number be attached to the cold water intake on sinks, though not on tubs. Fortunately, I had chosen identical models for both. Then she had me look on line to make sure it was the correct model. The part was over $150, and the CS rep asked me a number of questions--when it had been installed (just over (10 years ago), where I had purchased it, my address etc. When she said ok, it will be shipped in a day or so, I asked, "Don't you need my credit card info?" "No" she replied, "It's still on warranty".

You could have knocked me over. Installed over 10 years ago. Kohler is a real quality company, customer friendly and standing behind their product.

Just wanted to let you know.

Comments (4)