SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 3 - 3 - 15

User
9 years ago

Late afternoon on the West Coast ends with the sky doing all its brilliant stuff.
Joan Didion

I live on the West Coast of the United States, and yet the air that I breathe is sometimes the same air that was being breathed in China the day before.
Alice Walker

In California in the early Spring, There are pale yellow mornings, when the mist burns slowly into day, The air stings like Autumn, clarifies like pain - Well, I have dreamed this coast myself.
Robert Hass

Ever since the 1860s when photographers travelled the American West and brought photographs of scenic wonders back to the people on the East Coast of America we have had a North American tradition of landscape photography used for the environment.
Galen Rowell

Maybe it's due to my west coast liberal upbringing, but, the idea of parallel universes doesn't strike me as being too far out there.
Joshua Jackson

We have seen Indians in immense numbers, and all those on this coast of the Pacific contrive to make a good subsistence on various seeds, and by fishing.
Junipero Serra

The heart of our relationship, this natural environment that has blessed us really all along the west coast of North America, on both sides of the border we've realized that this incredible natural wealth comes with a price.
Dan Miller

If I'm in Malibu driving up and down Pacific Coast Highway, my '68 Dodge Charger usually is what I like to drive.
Brody Jenner

L.A. is very special to me, so far away from my world on the East Coast, Europe, Asia. It's a bit of an island for me - less intense, less busy; because of time difference and location, it has a calming effect. At least it used to be all that.
Nicolas Berggruen

Going up north with the redwoods and driving along the coast, it's got everything, man. It's got the desert, the mountains, and the ocean. It's beautiful.
Chad Smith

There is more openness in LA to possibilities than on the East Coast of America. There is a pioneering spirit there that stems from the reason people went out there in the first place-to find something new.
Esa-Pekka Salonen

I'd never really experienced the West before moving to Colorado. The East Coast, where I grew up, has a lot of big cities, like Boston and New York, and is more densely populated, and I instantly fell in love with the big open spaces of the West, where you can see not just for a few miles but for a few hundred miles.
Tyler Hamilton

I live on the beautiful Northern California coast. I have always loved hiking, whale watching and being outdoors.
Christine Feehan

When I work in San Francisco doing stand-up, I usually schedule it for July, and we'll drive up the coast and camp in Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Big Sur, and we'll just camp our way up the coast, and then we'll get to San Francisco and hang out there for four days.
Greg Fitzsimmons

Guess I got a bit carried way, I did delete a few.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions