SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crazydogs

Weekend Trivia: Sunday

Good morning cottagers!

Do you remember how I was bemoaning the lack of snow here? Well, we have had some (not tons), enough to get out of school for five days in all. Today, it is sleeting. I am ready for spring. I fear March will be a long month as usual.

So, for today, your question concerns a man named Aldo Manuzio, better known (ha) as Aldus Pius Manutius. He was a printer in the late 15th-early 16th centuries. He is responsible for some very cool innovations in his craft.

Also, on a totally different page, today is the anniversary of a presidential executive order in 1961. What was created on this day? Note: this is not really the question for today since I deem it too US-centric for our international group, but I am willing to bet Nancy and Annette will probably know it.

BTW, all are welcome to play, we only ask you play by the 'rules'. No googling if you want to play, and if you know the answer, please don't share it too early. Much of the fun is derived from dropping clues along the way. And I will be back with clues later. Players are welcome to drop clues as well.

Cynthia

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz