SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crazydogs

Weekend Trivia: Sunday

Good morning all. It is warmer here today, but seems more bone-chilling than previously because it is so damp. Yuck.

So for those who may want to join in with the game...Just a few notes about our game - we played for years on the 'Off-Topic' side of the forum, but have been driven to the light. All are welcome to play, we only ask you play by the 'rules'. No googling if you want to play, and if you know the answer, please don't share it too early. Much of the fun is derived from dropping clues along the way. And I will be back with clues later. Players are welcome to drop clues as well.

Since tonight is the Academy Awards Ceremony, you know we need to ask about that, don't you? I think these may be less well-known than some records. Here goes:

1. Who won a lead acting Oscar with the shortest performance (16 minutes, 10 seconds)?

2. What film holds the record for the largest sweep-winning in every nominated category?

3. Who has won the most awards in total as well as the most in one year?

4. Name one actress out of the four to win Best Actress for her debut acting performance.

5. "The Departed" holds two interesting records. One is that it was Scorsese's first Oscar after six losses. What is the other?

I will return with clues if you need them. We have a memorial service for a dear neighbor this afternoon, so I will be away from here from noon-about four, I guess. If you solve these too quickly, I have more to throw at you!

Cynthia

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz