SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crazydogs

Weekend Trivia: Sunday

Wow. Did I ever sleep in today. Went to bed at 9:45 and got up at 8:35. Sheesh. I am the definition of lazy. Had fun with my friend Jean last weekend, although I was chilly. I must go in October every year because once there I realized that, like us, they don't turn on their heat until November. The house was freezing! Yikes. We went to New Hope which used to be a quaint old place on the Delaware River north of Philadelphia. It was filled with antique shops. Neither of us had been there for 15 or so years. It has really changed. Lots of trinket stores now and ticky-tacky stuff. Still, we had fun and Jean's husband got a chance to take his bow into the woods on their property while we were gone. So glad he didn't get anything.

Anyway, the full moon was so beautiful this month that I got to thinking about the American Indian names for the various full moons. Then, Dave's Garden had an article about them-made it so easy. So, here are the names of the moons. Can you match each to its month?

1. Flower Moon

2. Worm Moon

3. Buck Moon

4. Hunters Moon

5. Wolf Moon

6. Cold Moon

7. Snow Moon

8. Beaver Moon

9. Pink Moon

1. Corn Moon

2. Sturgeon Moon

3. Strawberry Moon

Some of these may be easy and some not. I will be back with clues on this chilly, windy, sunny day.

Cynthia

Comments (21)

Sponsored