SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poshgeek

Best customer service for wall ovens?

Gail S
9 years ago

I posted this comment to an older thread lamenting that a quality electric wall oven seems impossible to find these days. Bottom line: If wall ovens are one of those things that "just arent' made like they used to be," then which companies are the most responsive when a probem arises? Post from other string below:

Although it seems a tangent, bear with me: I recently purchased a stick blender for my mother's birthday, the one I gave her years ago having bitten the proverbial dust. I started research on Amazon, only to find similar sorts of problems with this small appliance as those outlined in the original post here, i.e. so many brands either got glowing reviews or horror stories for the very same product. Quality seemed to be a roll of the dice, no matter how much you paid. I finally chose a popular brand, knowing that the blender could suddenly tank, but also knowing that reviewers said the customer service was outstanding.

So, if we're left with mediocrity from the more accessible electric wall oven brands (like Bosh or Electrolux vs the costy Wolf), which have been most responsive when people have had a problem? Kitchenaid seems to have failed roundly in this respect over the past few years, so even if they've solved their problems, they aren't the brand for me. Comments from the trenches?

Comments (9)