SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrblubs22

My Spider Plant Again......

MrBlubs
9 years ago

Out of all my plants this one just seems to get everything. It being my first 'real' houseplant you'd think that all the issues have already been issued and it should be the best looking out of all my plants but Nope! It's the only Spider that seems to get brown tips, I dropped it once, All of its leaves bent due to lack of light this winter (which I've now fixed) and now I have this Happening.

I have only seen it happen on this one leaf (first noticed it about a week ago but decided to cut it off today) But since then nothing else has happened. It sits in a South Window with my other Spider and has never had this problem for 3 years (It's not in the window during the summer) I was looking around gardenweb for post like this when I came to one but the plant was alot more affected with all its leaves doing this. I saw Comments suggesting heat Stroke but I don't think that's possible as It's next to a window in the middle of winter and my room never gets above 22 degrees Celsius.... And also it only being on one leaf... I also read it can be from a build up of access salts which I think may be the cause as it's in a desperate need for a repot. Desperate. But I have flushed it once or twice. But yet again It's only one leaf and I havnt seen any others Infected

Anybody have any ideas? Sorry for the text at the bottom..... It won't allow me to type down there without it going all weird and so forth

Thanks

So far I have onky

Comments (5)