SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelsmama

apartment living I need roses help me find a couple

angelsmama
9 years ago

I had to leave behind my 250 antique roses when I had to sell my home. I have lived in these apartments it feels like forever. I decided I am going to try a couple in containers. Francis Dubreuil is number one on my list. However Chamblees is my closest place to buy roses in person. They don't show it for sale right now. Would someone tell me who is still in the business of selling good old antique roses. I also need the name of another smelly compact rose that will grow well in a container. I am thinking the hefty cedar ones with rollers. What type mix would be best for soil? Won't have to worry about our hard as heck red dirt. Tell me a good recipe for "fake" soil so to speak. I need roses back in my life. Anyone listening!!! Are there any old timers here. I used to come here till I sold my house. Give a shout out! All I know is Rose People are AWESOME people. Look forward to learning new ways! The picture is an oldy from my life before apartment living. With roses! Got to get some. Help!

Comments (21)