SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
martinca_gw

Back to Report on Cruise

For those who remember my earlier post, and especially for you who were so generous with your own experiences and advice, here's my report.
I've never been a fan of cruising, and had no interest in relaxing , sunning,lolling about reading , etc. This trip was meant to bring our extended families ( in laws) together , with bonding time fun for all....the young cousins, especially. We achieved that beautifully. Our seven days in the Caribbean included two swim/ snorkeling excursions that were the best. No interest in the tourist shops amidst the hoards. Many fun activities on board this huge ship. Three of our ocean front balconies were connected, so our patio area was large enough for private times together...nice. On such a big boat, we rarely felt any movement, which was not necessarily a plus to me.
It was as I had imagined: Las Vegas and Disneyland rolled into one. We all agreed that an equally ( or better) enjoyable vacation for all could be achieved in another venue. It was a memory maker, and I'm glad we went.
DH and I agreed we'd never do another cruise, except for a Europe river type.
Thanks again for your input...it did help.
Happy New Year to All!

Comments (5)