SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
latebloomer23

Puffs Plus with Lotion Tissues/Kleenex

latebloomer23
9 years ago

Hello all,
This is my first post in this forum so I hope I'm doing everything right...
Anyway I'm totally stumped on this and I'm hoping you guys can give me some insight.
I have allergies{{gwi:807}} and super sensitive skin so I use Puffs Plus with Lotion{{gwi:807}} tissues, it's one of those few things I waste for my own well being even though I feel bad about it. Well I don't go through a ton of paper products or get the newspaper so I rarely have paper products to put in my worm bin. The one paper product I always have available is used tissues... I wouldn't hesitate to put used tissues in my worm bin if they were just regular tissues, but the ones I usually use have "lotion", I don't really get how they make them lotiony or so super soft and my nose loves them so I don't care, but can whatever it is that makes them "lotion" tissues cause problems for my worms? I doubt it's organic whatever it is...
Anybody have any insight? I've looked all over the internet{{gwi:807}} and can't come up with a clear answer. I see tissues listed as appropriate to add, I see Kleenex{{gwi:807}}, used tissues, used Kleenex, but never anything about lotion tissues.
I'd love some help :)
Thanks.
Also wondering if anybody has added found earthworms to their red wiggler bins and what they noticed if anything.

This post was edited by latebloomer23 on Fri, Jan 16, 15 at 7:13

Comments (6)