SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melissa_thefarm

ot: help with hmf member access and ms outlook

melissa_thefarm
9 years ago

For several months I haven't been able to get into my HMF account because I've forgotten my password. I finally looked into the matter and found that when I first registered with HMF I used an e-mail account that I've since dropped, so that when I informed HMF that I'd forgotten my password, they would send it to the now-vanished address. I wrote to the folks at HMF explaining the situation and giving my current e-mail address, and they answered telling me that they'd updated my e-mail address.
I then once more tried the HMF page for users who have lost their password, and got the message that the password would be sent to my e-mail in a few minutes. But no message arrived from HMF. I tried twice. I checked the spelling of the e-mail address they used and it's correct.
So: is there a problem on the Outlook side of things? I have no Spam folder, and my Junk folder is empty. I also have HMF's e-mail address in my Contacts list. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Melissa
Why is Gardenweb changing all the capital letters in my thread title to lower case? Baffling.

Comments (5)