SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leyland_gw

Ditto happy new year yous lot

Leyland
18 years ago

First of all I want to wish you all a happy new year and may all your roses be wonderful. Next I want to thank all you fellow rose nuts for the help and assistance on matters of sorting out yellow leaves, nasty bugs, digital cameras etc etc etc. Although its a couple of weeks since my last visit its great to see so many rose-ites have been on this forum bringing joy to others keep it up yous lot. Thanks to your knowledge and a willingness to pass it on I now have lovely rose beds again and the knowhow on to keep them like it, although I will never stop learning new things. Enough of the sentimental twaddle lets get down to rose talk. Most of my rose bushes are now well on the way to being green again, someone said on this forum that buckets and buckets of patience is needed, I have done that and it is paying off. Also I had some good advice on using heaps and heaps and heaps of sheep poo and lots of water (thanks brenton), this is probably the best thing I have done in my garden since planting roses, the improvment in the roses is 200% and with other things like adding some iron chelate and sulphur to the soil I hope to have a garden full of colour and fragrance. I did notice that the bushes in my front garden were also turning yellow but with the stuff I have learnt from YOU I have treated them and they are coming good again. One of the roses that was looking awfull was a nice little Winchester Cathedral in a pot but with HHHOSP, TLC and LOW it has recovered to its former glory. I am so pleased with it I have taken a couple of photos for you.
Thats enough waffling on from me, have a great new year guys and keep this forum active. Lots of Thanks from Leyland.

Comments (5)

Sponsored